Data: All information collectively submitted by the User to Rovco Ltd via the Website. This definition
incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but
not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR. This also includes any
national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation for the duration of the GDPR’s
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
User/You: Any third party accessing the Website that is not either employed by Rovco Ltd, and
acting in the course of their employment, or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services
to Rovco Ltd and accessing the Website as part of the provision of such services.
Rovco Ltd: The trading name of Rovco Limited, a business registered at The Quorum, Bond Street
South, Bristol, BS1 3AE.
Website: The website you are currently using, www.rovco.com, and any sub-domains of the site
unless expressly excluded by specific terms and conditions relating to such pages.
a) The singular includes the plural and vice versa
b) References within to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules and appendices are to sub-clauses,
c) A reference to a person or individual can also refer to a company, firm, governmental
organizations and partnerships.
d) “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
e) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment to it
Website. It does not extend to any external websites linked to or accessible from our page,
including but not limited to social media websites and posts.
4. For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Rovco Ltd is the “data controller”.
This means that Rovco Ltd determines the purpose for, and method with which, your Data is
5. We collect data in the following ways:
a) Data given to us by the User
b) Data collected automatically
Data That Is Given to Us by You:
6. Rovco will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a) When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail, or through any
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for
a) We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This
information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and
includes you IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the
Website, and the way you use and interact with its included content.
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a) Access to your Data and the account in which this is stored is controlled by a password
and user name.
b) We store Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data
breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us
know immediately by contacting us via email at email@example.com
10. If you want more detailed information on how to protect your information, computers, and
devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and other online problems; visit
www.getsafeonline.org, provided by HM Government and leading businesses under the
name Get Safe Online.
11. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data
or until you request that the data be deleted.
12. Your data may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes even
after the event of deletion.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a) Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at
any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you
with information held about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
“manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may
refuse your request. If we refuse your request you will be entitled to reasons why.
b) Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to erase – the right to request the deletion or removal of your data from our
d) Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to block us from using your Data or limit
the way in which we can use it.
e) Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your Data.
f) Right to object – The right to object to our use of your Data, including when used for
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to
the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data),
please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is
handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection
authority. In the UK, this is the ICO (Information Commissioners Office). The ICO’s contact
details can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us
informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
17. This Website may provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites
extend to your use of such websites.
18. Rovco Ltd may engage in expansions or reductions which may involve the sale and/or the
transfer of control or all part of Rovco Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant
to any part of that business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new
use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
19. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
will not be affected.
illegal, or unenforceable, that provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions will remain unaffected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right will be
deemed a waiver of that or any other right.
24. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and
Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English and Welsh courts.
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the
use of the Website following the alterations.
Cookies: Additionally, when you visit our Website, Rovco Ltd may store a ‘cookie’ on the hard drive
of your computer. Cookies are small text files that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and
sometimes collect information about your usage of websites, such as time spent on the Website,
pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data. We use the information for
security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize
your experience while using the Website and to recognize your computer in order to assist your use
of the Website. We also gather statistical information about use of the Website in order to
continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with
resolving questions regarding them.
You can control the way in which cookies are used by altering your browser settings. You may refuse
to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject cookies.
However, if you select such a setting, this may affect the functioning of our Website. Unless you
you access or log on to our Website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what
cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or