Bristol UK £28,000 - £32,000 + 10% bonus + pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Bristol. Rovco is a subsea robotics company, advancing the state of the art in subsea technology in the offshore renewable energy and decommissioning sectors. We’re making a real difference in the underwater world, and are growing a team of globally active professionals that want to work at the top of their game.
Based in the South West, regularly praised as one of the top places to live in the UK, the city of Bristol is culturally vibrant and with great transport links without the expense of London life.
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruiting processes. You may have some experience of general HR, if not we’ll cross train you.
Your responsibilities will include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online, maximising the effectiveness of our recruitment budget, headhunting as needed, and setting up preferred supplier lists and agency relationships for those impossible to find roles. To be successful, you should have experience of technology recruitment, sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates, with a desire to cover HR as well.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
You’ll work closely with hydrographic surveyors, ROV pilots, computer vision engineers, project managers and autonomous systems creators to understand the future needs of the company and build role profiles. As a fast growing tech company you’ll be expected to exhibit a high degree of autonomy and will be able to research and develop solutions yourself. You will play a key role in our growth and your role and responsibility will grow as we do.
Inhouse Recruiter / HR Generalist
Key Skills and Experience:
- Manage recruitment budget and Reduce recruitment costs
- Formulating a clear process for recruitment across all business functions
- Initial employee attraction to business advertising platforms/point of call for external agents
- Developing focused branding framework for adverts
- Writing impactful succinct adverts for all roles
- Looking at current Job Descriptions and re-write where necessary
- Involvement and considered input into company benchmarking
- Develop or procure a candidate database system
- Clear referencing and follow up guidelines
- Advise and consult with the business leaders
- Interest in the subsea environment, applied robotics or AI.
- Previous experience in a fast growth company
- 3+ years experience of technology recruitment
- Formal HR / CIPD qualifications (if not training is available)
- Experience as an HR Advisor
- Experience supervising others.
£28k-32k negotiable depending on experience, plus 10% bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and generous pension provision.
If the description sounds like you, we want to hear from you. If you don’t quite meet the requirements but think you could do the job and can show how, we’d love for you to convince us. Email with a CV and a few words about what attracts you to the role, include “Inhouse Recruiter” in the subject header.